Naruto: The Cursed Seal Naruto: The Cursed Seal

AWESOME!!!

u should make a series of this! i like the part with rick lee and gaara and sakuras part was funny.

Slowshadow responds:

Thanks... It was also the hardest part to make :)

CHAO Checkers CHAO Checkers

Since when in checkers could you...

...jump backwards without being kinged? Aside from that, the lack of sound, and the lack of animation, it wasn't bad.

SX3Production responds:

Lol you can since the chaos wanna cheat lol naughty lil devils

The Randomly Random Game The Randomly Random Game

Those Hitboxes

The hitboxes seem to be a bit weird. Even when the bullet is a good distance in front of me, I still get hit. That's kind of annoying, because that gives no time to dodge at all.

Aside from that, It's pretty entertaining.

Axiom responds:

Hmm I'll have to go back and look at the code. A few people have told me that... especially on the final boss. But they come out of the guys face for me....

Marching Orders (Battle Song) Marching Orders (Battle Song)

Sounds more like a "Preparation for Battle" to me

It's still a great song nonetheless. I do wish that the song was a bit more fleshed out, though. Personally, I felt that the part starting from 1:25 should have had an extra part added in at 1:54 or so; maybe another piano section or something. Also, I didn't really like how abruptly the strings at 2:42 ended; and echo would have made it sound much nicer, in my opinion.

SSJDre responds:

I really wasn't trying to make it stop so abruptly like that, but with the program that I'm using, I couldn't find anything that sounded right to fit right between, so there is that pause. I still have yet to learn how to make parts echo that don't already have them. I will be making more songs though, so just check in when you can, and keep telling me what you think, thanks again.

Just Frame (Demo) Just Frame (Demo)

Sounds Good, But...

...I feel like it would sound better if that synth sound (starting at 0:26, ending at 0:52) were panned across both sides and/or separated from only being on the right. As it is now, it's almost awkward- at least to me. Even with that, it still sounds good.

I like it a lot so far, and I look forward to hearing a more complete version.